1) Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult/guardian for the duration of their session at Captain Jacks Adventure.
2) Captain Jacks Adventure does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
3) Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care, and must maintain supervision of their children at all times.
4) The Captain Jacks Adventure team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
5) Height restrictions vary dependant on the play zone our visitors are using and have been put in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
6) Food (including crisps, sweets, chewing gum) and drinks not allowed on play equipment
7) Jewellery, belts, watches and other items with sharp edges should not be worn when playing on equipment.
8) Children must remove shoes before playing on equipment; socks must be worn at all times.
9) Adults using the play equipment must remove shoes before entering the equipment.
10) We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers.
11) Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Captain Jacks Adventure cannot be held responsible for accidents, which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.